Wednesday 24 December 2008

update update

Finally I'm in the mood to write and hopefully this won't be a long post.
First, congratulation to my dearest best friends Nida and Tania! and everybody at Kewdale. They finished their school, and had received their TEE marks. You go girl!

--

I watched the Asian Food Channel in library and I was thinking to cook something during this holiday. I'm not sure. Maybe I should try Nida's mother cheesecake recipe. I remember making our own cheesecake with her, it turned out pretty good, though.

I finished my English final exam, meaning, I don't have to attend the class anymore, but I still have Religion on the same day. The assignments are pouring in and final semester exams are waiting. Hopefully, I'll do good. Amin.

--

A friend of mine told us (me and others) her what-she-called-secret. The secret was if any guy try to ask her to be his girlfriend and sings Sempurna (meaning: perfect) by Andra and The Backbone (Indonesian band), she would say "yes" straight away. For me, I've been wishing for someone who sings For You I Will's Teddy Geiger when he asks me. If it's not happening, that song will be in my wedding party. hahaha :)

Wondering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet
As what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair
round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you
What I feel about you.

I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
and cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I will
For you I will


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home