Friday 12 December 2008

heyho

Damn it.
I just feel like swearing. sorry :)

I thought Twilight is on this 12th Dec but I was wrong, it was on th 3rd. It's been a week since twilight premiere in Indonesia and it's not coming to Palembang. shit. Oh well, you can get the pirated dvd with bad resolution. But, it's going to get better as time goes by.

I watched it today. And, I was right. Before, I watch the movie, I thought Emmett was better than Edward. Well, he is!! He's hotter than Edward. For god's sake! The movie is like "errrr..Zzzz"

The novel is way better. 235659598207748493 times better. hhahaha. I'm so dissappointed.

Gonna read Midnight Sun now.

--

Intorduction to Accounting is oh-so-amazing-and-interesting once you got everything balance :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home