Wednesday 3 December 2008

finally december

And 2009 is just around the corner :)

I didn't go to campus today. It was my plan. I followed my parents shopping, and please don't let me go to the bookstore this week. The books are appealing and I don't have money =.=

Okay, though I have the soft copy of twilight saga, I bought the 3rd book, Eclipse. I'm into novel these days, and I'm starting to collect novels. When I was searching for eclipse, I found..Maryamah Karpov. Yes, the fourth novel of the tetralogy Laskar Pelangi. I just remember, it came out late November and early December. I was in dilemma on which book should I buy since I have limited money. In the end, I bought both books =.= I'm totally broken right now. There's only Rp 22.000 in my wallet and I have to survive with that money, till Saturday. god! Help me!

I'll do the homework l8r :DD

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home