Monday 3 November 2008

another monday

I just love monday. I know it's like the opposite from my url, but I just love it, okay?

I love how people have to wake up early in the morning after their weekends, I love how the school kids prepare their flag ceremony, and I love to see that funny dude in the morning even though only a glance and having a short conversation about nothing. I love monday's atmosphere.

And today, I have my monday. Happiness and jealousy mingled into one.

I wish, I have the wrong thought about you.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger inaayatika said...

fiida saiianks...
pinjem laser untuk presentasi itu oy...
yg waktu itu kao pake t nah...
waktu lomba kemusi...

y...
y...

hHa...

td kao dak MKU yaa...

aQ nyari nah..

ayu jg nothing..

cm liat ceu2 doank..

maksud aQ perkembangan kao dengan calon dokter itu...

ngerti kn?

hHa

18 November 2008 at 01:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home