Thursday 23 October 2008

fading

It fades. Less than a week.

--

I should be angry. I forced myself to woke up early this morning evethough it was raining and felt good in bed, I forced myself to go to campus. For my education's sake.

I was in the bus stop, thinking should I go to the campus? and half of me agreed. So I went. And there was heavy rain, some people in my bus got wet.

8.00 am, I arrived and went to the class straight away. It was raining.
.
8.30 am, the class supposed to start but no lecturer and still raining.
.
.
9.00 am, no lecturer's entering the class and the rain wont stop pouring down.
.
.
10.00 am, people busy with their own stuff and the rain got heavier.
.
.
11.00 am, moved to another class and was still raining.

They studied and I decided to went home. I wasted my precious time and money for nothing.

Oh crap! I need money.








And the rain keep pouring down.
"...seperti pelangi menunggu hujan reda..."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home